Property360 Nepal invites photographers to join the Digital Photo Competition for its 2021 calendar and website. Please read the following rules, guidelines and terms and conditions below before submitting any photos.
1: First Prize: NRs. 10,000 /-
2: Second Prize: NRs. 7,500 /-
3: Third Prize: NRs. 5,000 /-
Property360 Nepal invites photographers to enter the Digital Photo Competition for
its 2021 calendar and website. PLEASE read the following rules, guidelines and terms and
conditions below before submitting any photos!
This competition is open to photographers of ALL ages.
The overall theme for the calendar is the seasons of Kathmandu in relation to famous
In selecting photos for the final calendar/website we try to match up entries with the appropriate
month of the calendar. If your photos reflect a particular season or event in Kathmandu you will
have a much better chance of winning and being included in the final calendar.
WHAT TO ENTER:
We are looking for striking digital images to celebrate Kathmandu. Your images should also
highlight the various real estate properties, seasonal changes and how they reflect on the area.
We are especially interested in images that showcase the following traits in relation to the main
theme of Properties and Real Estates around Kathmandu:
Events/Seasons of Kathmandu
Real Estate/ Property Designs, architecture, luxury, indoor/outdoor setups
(sample link: https://photographyforrealestate.net/contest-archive/)
If you choose to include people/private properties in your submission, you are responsible for
obtaining the necessary releases from the individuals depicted and must be able to provide
copies of those releases to Property360 Nepal upon request. Entrants must not submit images
that involve human nudity, the willful harassment of wildlife, damage to the environment by the
photographer, put any individual or animal in danger, or infringe on the rights of any
other photographer or person.
HOW TO ENTER:
A maximum of 5 photos per entrant must be submitted in digital format to the Property360 Nepal
via email@example.com, or on a USB stick by close of business day 30 November 2020.
We will require full details including name, phone number, email address and other information
about your photo submission.
And post those photos in photographer’s personal/professional instagram/facebook with
hashtag #photo4property360 #photo4property360web #photo4property360calendar and
mention @property360.nepal in their caption.
Also, do send us your high-resolution image on following email address,
ELIGIBILITY OF IMAGES:
To ensure eligibility for the contest all entries must pass the following requirements:
● Must be in LANDSCAPE FORMAT (horizontal, NOT vertical, 4:3 ratio)
● The photo must have been taken in the last 24 months
● At least 6 million pixel resolution (2800 x 2000 pixels)
● Must have been taken by the entrant
● Drone and terrestrial photography is accepted
● All photos must be original work, taken by the entrants. No third party may own or control
any materials the photo contains, and the photo must not infringe upon the trademark,
copyright, moral rights, intellectual rights, or rights of privacy of any entity or person.
● The photo must be in its original state and cannot be altered in any way, including but
not limited to removing, adding, reversing, or distorting subjects within the frame.
● Violators will be removed from the contest, stripped of any prize(s), and banned from
entering future contests.
● Entries will not be accepted unless submitted via the official contest channel. Entries not
submitted through the proper channel will be deleted.
● Entries will be judged by t an independent judging panel consisting of the Staff,
Committee and Volunteers of the Property360 Nepal. All decisions are final. The
Company reserves the right to disqualify any entry that is deemed inappropriate or does
not conform to stated contest rules.
● By entering the Contest, entrants agree that photos submitted can be used by the
Property360 for advertising purposes.
● Submissions will not be accepted once the deadline lapses.
● The prize must be collected by the winner and is non-transferable.
● The winner will be contacted via the email address provided during entry.
● The contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
● If any disputes or disagreement regarding this competition arises with any party, the
decision of the Property360 Nepal will be final.
Images will be judged on the guidelines above and also on their technical excellence,
composition, overall impact and artistic merit.
The Property360 staff will shortlist all entries to the 13 best photos that fit the Calendar
credentials and 12 best photos that fit the website credentials.
These 13 “finalists” will be used in the 2021 Calendar and 12 will be used on the
website/newsletters. The final 25 photos will then be judged by an independent judging panel
consisting of the Staff, Committee and Volunteers of the Property360 Nepal.
Property360.nepal shall determine the winners, at its sole and absolute discretion. All decisions
made by the judges are final.
The competition winner’s image will be printed in the 2021 Property360 calendar and website.
All entrants featured in the calendar will receive a complimentary copy of the calendar.
● 1st – 10,000
● 2nd – 7,500
● 3rd – 5,000
● And 1000 each for other 22 photographs
Winners will be notified within 3 business days of the end of the submission day.
You will retain all rights to any photograph you submit — including ownership if applicable. You
only grant the Property360 rights to your photograph if you are honoured by the competition as
a winner. Before you are formally honoured by the competition, The Property360 will contact
you to confirm that you wish to grant us rights to your image as described below.
If your photograph is formally honoured by the competition as a winner, you grant The
Property360 Nepal a royalty-free, nonexclusive right, in the/to:
● Use the photograph in the Property360 Calendar.
● Use the photograph to promote future photo calendar competitions.
● Use the photos on our Property360 website.
● Use the photos in our monthly newsletter.
● Keep the files provided, and to archive, the images on a storage device or in other
electronic forms, so that your photos can be used for these purposes.
As conditions of this permission, the Property360 Nepal shall credit all photographs with the